Tourist Visa For UK Center Receiving Applications For a Visa To UK VFS (Thailand) Co. Ltd. Second floor, Regent House, No.183 Rajdamri Road, Lumpini Pathumwan, Bangkok Metropolis 10330 Phone: 0-2800-8050 Submitting hours: 8.30 – 15.00 hours. Receiving hours: 15.00 – 16.30 hours. Documents essential for submitting to get a tourist visa to UK and these documents merely serve as a guideline for the process and form the basis leading to a visa. It may be necessary for some adjustments or addition based on individual qualifications of persons seeking a visa. - Original passport valid for not less than 6 months with at least 3 blank pages at the front as well as at the back including the old passport (if available). - Two 2-inch photos with the bottom section being white, not black and white ) taken not more than 6 months previously and both shall be identical. - Copy of house registration / copy of citizenship card / copy of official card / document for changing name, surname , divorce certificate and marriage certificate shall be original only / copy birth certificate. - Testimonial in English issued by the company where applicant is working with details on position, current salary, duration of service at the company and period of leave taken for traveling to Europe, and coming back after completing the tour for working normally. - In case of applicant having business of its own, it is necessary to furnish copies of Trade Registration, Commercial Registration or certificate issued in favor of the Company not more than 6 months including business objectives of the company. - Copy of account for personal savings or fixed savings account retroactively for 6 months (including an updated version. Should use the bank account with regular deposits and withdrawals not less than 6 numerals to evidence that applicant is financially well off to cover its expenses and would face no problem upon returning to its homeland . In case of family travel, for usage of any account to seek visa , a letter certifying expense shall be issued in favor of the person in the family. - In case the company where applicant works, absorbs expenses for travel totally, the Company must issue a letter expressing its assumption of commitments for expenses incurred by the traveler and of its return to Thailand to resume its work. Name of the traveler shall be specified and reason for traveling shall be stated in the letter. - In case of a student, it must have a certificate from the academy where it is studying including a copy of student card. In case of a minor person traveling without a guardian or in case of traveling with parents, either of these two persons must issue a letter of consent and shall also obtain a letter from the district office certifying that either parent has issued consent for the offspring to travel with its father or mother. Such letter from district office shall be signed by district officer or by its authorized representative and affix the official seal. - Visa Form duly filled completely and signed, 1 set. In addition, the Visa Center is offering assistance to applicants seeking a visa for fiancée, marriage, for work, student visa or any other visa. For additional information, it is welcome to contact directly at: SP TRANSLATION SERVICES 888/10-11, 3rd floor, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Tel / Fax : 0-2252 8234 Website : orรับทำวีซ่าจีน E-mail :